Joining The Chamber
The Victor Valley Chambers business is community and has been for over 100 years. As the largest business organization in the High Desert, the Victor Valley Chamber fulfills its mission statement by creating an environment where businesses thrive and community and commerce work together for our future.
The Victor Valley Chambers diverse membership base allows us to offer services and benefits to support both large and small business. Some of these benefits include networking opportunities, avenues to connect with other businesses and to promote yours, relocation assistance, advertising opportunities, Certificates of Origin, legislative advocacy, business expos, seminars and workshops.
Our members are a vital part of shaping the future of the Victor Valley. Together, we are the voice of the business community and strive for economic vitality and an enhanced quality of life.
The Victor Valley Chamber of Commerce offers 4 core benefits of Membership:
Connection & Promotion,
We have programs and events each month that allow you to get involved
the way that best suits your business. Our friendly staff will help you get involved.
New Member Benefits:
- A Ribbon Cutting and/or Open House to showcase your business to other Chamber members. A photo from this will be included in the Insight Magazine and on the Chamber Face book page.
- Listings on the Chamber website directory and in the weekly e-blast for four weeks
- Share About Your Business (a 15 second - introductory speech) at the Valley Morning Insight (VMI) Breakfast and intorduce yourself to an average of 200 people that are happy to welcome you as a new member.
- Introduction in Insight Magazine – Receive a 30 – 40 word write up in the bi-monthly member magazine introducing your business. This describes your business, service to your clients and possibly corporate philosophy.
- Attend the New Member Reception and meet other new members while learning more detail about The Chamber and membership opportunities.
- Receive a "New Member Special" for advertising in the bi-monthly Insight Magazine.
Additional Ongoing Member Benefits:
- Networking Events – Along with events listed below members are invited to ALL ribbon cuttings held (great place to talk with upper management of businesses) as well as member open houses and anniversaries held through-out the year.
Networking Breakfast (Valley Morning Insight – VMI) is the major networking event. An average of 175 people attend this event monthly.
Business Showcase Expo – held in August. Purchase booth to promote business or attend and network with other attendees.
Roadrunner Golf Classic – held in October. Promote your company by having a team in the tournament, purchasing a sponsorship or donating an auction item.
An Evening Affaire – held in March. A restaurant event with great networking opportunities to not only talk with Chamber members, but others in the community. You may also promote your business with a sponsorship or by donating an auction item. There are over 500 attendees at this event.
Swig, Schmooze, Shank – held in July. This is the perfect opportunity to network with approx. 125 chamber members and enjoy food, drink and golf games as you network.
Kemper-Campbell Ranch Mixer – held in September. Networking opportunity with approx. 200 other Chamber members in this beautiful, relaxing setting.
Accolade Awards Luncheon – Approx. 120 attendees meet once a year to honor the Chamber’s business of the year, Citizen of the year and several other awards. Sponsorships available.
- Workshops, Seminars and Forums presented several times a year to keep members abreast on current issues affecting businesses and the high desert.
- Advertising Opportunities are available in our Insight Magazine, our websight and e-blast newsletter and at the monthly networking breakfast.
- Sponsorships are a perfect opportunity to get your name out to members and show them you are a community/chamber supporter. Sponsorships are available at networking breakfast and the special events listed above.
- Legislative Advocacy provides a role in legislation affecting businesses and educates members on candidates running for office. Also provides opportunity to meet with elected officials from our area.